Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Randomly

I finally had my haircut today! I've been dying to get one but I never had a chance to go to a salon. So my hair just kept growing longer and longer. I was inches away to my dream hairstyle - Lindsay Lohan's. But highlights, color and almost everyday blow drying made my hair dry and brittle. So had to give up on my dream of having a hair like hers. Nope, I am not weird. I know she's not really the epitome of a good person but her style isn't too bad... I used to despise my thick and wavy hair. But for some reason I like it now. I think it suits me better than fighting what nature has given me. Gone are the days of rebonding or ironing my hair 'til it's fried. Well, honestly it's because the "big" city of Spooner or Rice Lake hasn't heard of a thing called rebond. So it's either I sink or swim. I chose the latter. My wavy hair grew on me and now I am loving it.

I really don't know where i'm going with this entry... I just feel like typing. Hubby is busy watching his baseball game. It's his last hurrah for the season, so I am letting him enjoy it. He did the dishes tonite though, so that's a little consolation for me being ignored for the most part of the night. I'm really sad the Gilmore Girls is over. It's my favorite show on Tuesdays. Now I am lost and bored not doing anything. Well, not really... I am on youtube watching videos of how to style the hair and different make-up tricks. I kinda like pursebuzz and reiberry. Easy and simple styles/tricks. Maybe tomorrow I will try that doll-like eyes make-up hehehe... Usually I don't have time for that. Waking up early in the morning is the hardest thing for me to do. Love sleeping too much. Sometimes, when I am running late, I just put my wet hair up on a bun that way I don't have to brush it. Lazy huh? I make sure it looks neat though. ;-)

Hey! Dancing with the Stars is on! Forgot about this show. Don't know who I'm rooting for yet. But I have always liked the show. Rick usually shows me a move or two after the show which makes the evening more fun. Last week I found an ad in the paper for a ballroom dancing class. Have to force Rick to take the class with me. It should be fun! Or should I say funny? Just picture us dancing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really long hair myself, I still cant figure out what hairstyle to pick thats why.. im actually eyeing for korean hairstyle but my hair is just as stubborn as i am hay naku!

ms firefly said...

for hair care and styling, i think i'd rather go back to pilipinas for that. i don't trust the salons here. hehe