Saturday, September 27, 2008

Annoying

Have you ever worked with people who are slowpokes? Well, it seems like I am a magnet for those type of workers. Both jobs I have to deal with them. It’s both annoying and frustrating!

A guy I work with is currently bothering me. He writes slow, walks slow, I think just about everything he does is slow! Can’t read or write cursive. It’s a problem coz one of our sales people can't write in print. His handwriting is like that of a pre-schooler. Can’t seem to grasp the process necessary to finish a job. Despite his being slow... he still makes a lot of mistakes! Mistakes which is costing the company money. I was told he's the "golden boy" coz no matter what he does, he does not get in trouble with management. Where is the justice here?! Oh well, that's life I guess... At my other job, I have to deal with chatterboxes! They gab and gab and nothing gets done. I work the night shift so had to finish wherever they left off and usually.. that's a long list!

I am not trying to be mean, it's just sometimes I wish the company would do something when an employee is not being productive. There is no such thing as bonuses at both jobs. You do your job and somebody elses just to get things done and yet you still get paid the same. And oh yeah, the lazy one gets paid the same too no matter what. As long as they show up they are considered working! Sad huh? These are the days when I wish I have my own business! I even came up with a business idea last night only to find out it's already being done, at $4 a week! Ha! And here I thought it was a brilliant money making idea!

Like I mentioned before, I do get along with everybody. It's because I don't complain. So forgive me if I complain here. It's my way of venting. Don't worry, Rick get's to hear it first hand when I come home. Poor him... but he loves me so he has to listen!

I thank YOU for reading. :-)

3 comments:

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Joy do the same thing don't finish the work so they have to do it the next day ehehehe...I'm bad!

ms firefly said...

i hate chatterboxes. and slowpokes. and i am not tolerant of either. :(
i just can't stand them. i'm glad i have gotten away from all of them for about a year now. tehee! but it won't be long now, and i think i'll be ranting too very soon. :)

hang in there! i wish you lotsa strength to endure it! :D

Jemi said...

joy, long time no see na jud ta ani oi! busy kaayo imong beauty diha? kita kits na pod ta aron pakals :)