Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What a Foggy Day!

Woke up this morning, looked out our bedroom window and saw that there was a thick fog hovering outside. I could barely make out the trees around the house. It’s cool in a creepy kind of way. On my way to work, I always drive by a river and this morning, it was exceptionally beautiful. Vapor coming out of the water, foggy surrounding and a tiny hint of sunshine on top of this cloudy beauty. It was perfect. So serene… calming. I wish I brought my camera with. But of course, I did not. It was one of those moments when I wish I have a camera phone, but I couldn’t afford it yet. So for now, I settled to enjoy the radiant beauty of nature, trying to capture the image in my memory. I feel so blessed living in a city where natures’ beauty is abundant. Makes me forget, even for a moment, how hard life can be sometimes. We just have to focus and have faith. Things will get better… eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, ang foggy nga! it almost never gets that foggy in tokyo. last time i saw thick fog was in baguio ;-)

ms firefly said...

beautiful! we're always foggy here, and yes, it's nice to wake up and see outside your window and see everything in a blur!