Friday, August 25, 2006

Random thoughts

I am listening right now to my sister's music background for her blog. It's really nice. Makes me think of family, friends and my life. I think the tune is from a music box. Really pretty!

It's the weekend and i got the weekend off. Yipee! My week has been pretty busy. I only got one day off. I know i said i dont have a job anymore. But i still have that part time job at the hospital. I dont get much hours there and lesser pay too. So i am still currently looking for another job. I applied to a couple so far. Hope i'll get positive results. I miss getting up in the morning and dressing up for work. Now, i wake up at nine and wear sweat pants to work. It's not very glamorous, i know, but at least i am doing something and earning money at the same time.

Rick wants me to think of something fun to do this weekend and all i can think of is shopping! But i am not in my shopping mood coz i dont need anything right now. I dont need more nice clothes coz i certainly dont need it at the hospital. I cant wear jeans there either! The past couple times we went out shopping, it was Rick that actually bought something! I am proud of him! I think my style is slowly rubbing off to him. I was gonna go shopping for my family back in the Philippines so that i can finally send them the balikbayan box, but i had to send a bigger amount of money last Monday to pay for my dad's hospital bill. So right now, i cant afford to do anything.

It's a gloomy day here. We had bad storms last night. 7 tornado touchdown in the cities, which isnt very far from here, but we mostly had strong wind and rain. I think it's tornado season again. It can be pretty scary , specially when we hear the siren goes off, it means the tornado is here. Nothing bad happened to our town so far since i've been here. Hope it stays that way! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hope the weekend would be better so we can go to the driving range or better yet play 18 holes! :wink:

No comments: