Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Misery

I woke up around 9am this morning. I know i should be happy about that, but i am not! I feel bad not working. I feel sorry to see my husband go to work while i am home not doing anything! I dont even have to make lunch for him! I feel so useless... I never thought i'd be miserable once i quit my job. Yet I am! But i have to do it! For my sanity! Money was good there but i was not happy! I was crabby everyday. I'll just try to convince myself that i did the right thing...

But my day wasnt a complete waste. I cleaned the living room and kitchen windows! I finished the laundry too. Tomorrow, i'll do the ironing! Oh boy! My life is so exciting! I dont know why i am writing an entry about my day! This is just a complete waste of your time - to whoever bothered to read this! hahaha

I just feel so miserable... I like being productive, needed and useful. I better think of a project...

No comments: