Sunday, August 06, 2006

Old friends...

I just finished checking my friendster account. And what do you know! I got a message from my long lost friend Marveen! I think the last time we saw each other was her wedding day. And that was ten years ago! Her life pretty much changed after that. No more parties for her! While me and the rest of the gang continued to hang out. I wasnt always present on those get together. But it was enough to catch up with how things are with them. But Marveen just completely disappeared. She quit her job and moved to her husband's town.

Well anyway, i am happy to hear from her again. Hopefully i'll get an email from her soon. Although I am a bit upset coz I never heard from Laura and Abigail anymore. I sent them a couple emails but still nothing... I dont know if I offended them or something... I even went back and checked the emails i sent them. It wasnt bad at all! Oh well, at least I tried...

No comments: