Monday, August 21, 2006

Fishing Day


We went fishing yesterday at Spooner Lake. I was so excited, that everytime i catch a fish i would be screaming with glee! Rick had to shush me coz i was a little too noisy hehehe... Nobody was around though! But i guess he just dont want to scare the fish away!



Rick had his share of the fun too! Although I still caught the biggest fish that day.

I get to drive the boat too! It was fun! The weeds were a little scary though. It gets through the propeller and makes the motor run slower. It felt like the weeds didnt was us to go anywhere!

Fishing is weird. There's a lot of different kinds of stuff to use like hooks, bobber, lures, lines and bait. And you have to use a specific type of "stuff" for a certain type of fish. I know it's mind boggling! I never knew fishing's so complicated! It was frustrating at first but i gave in and settled for just catching a sunfish. All we caught were little ones, so we end up throwing it back in the water. Finally, after catching so many, we gave up and went cruising around the lake instead. I had lots of fun and I have learned so many new things too! We already had our next fishing trip planned. Hopefully we'll catch a keeper this time.

No comments: