Monday, September 04, 2006

Training session

i was training somebody the whole time i was working last week. and after a couple days with her, i was ready to give up and fire her! she seemed nice at first, but, on my third day with her, she was getting on my nerves! fast! she snaps at me when i try to remind her what to do. like, when i say, "make sure you dont forget to take the snack cart to the nursing home, okay?" and i say it in such a sweet way that i amaze myself (hehehe). but then she would snap at me and say "i am not forgetting!" then when i try to point out things that she forgot to do, she would say, "i didnt know i was suppose to do that. nobody told me!" hello?!? so now she's calling me a liar! and so i patiently pointed out to her that i did, 3 times! my other co-workers doesnt like her attitude either, coz she doesnt like being told what to do, they tried to show her something to make her job easier but she didnt like the idea! so she started ignoring that girl. what a nerve! but how will she learn! it was really a frustrating week for me. i wish i can fill-up an evaluation form, i would surely give her a failing mark. but no, there is no such thing in our system. oh well! i cant do anything about it now! all i know is she's not gonna get any help from me!

you might find it weird that i am writing about this girl i trained. this is simply my way of showing you guys that not everyone here is smart! they can be the dumbest creatures on earth! oh, they are not the prettiest either! there was this young lady, a co-worker's daughter, she thinks she's really pretty! she acts like it anyway! i really dont know how to explain it. but she is what we call "pamati" or "OA" in the Philippines. she looks trashy too! wish i can take picture of her... and so whenever i see her and she starts talking, i laugh inside and i really want to tell her that she is not pretty! hahaha... she's not my friend so i cant do that! i shoudnt be writing this but i did! for all we know she feels the same way i do! hahaha...

anyway, my new schedule is not really working for me and rick. so i will try talking to our manager tomorrow and convince her to give me day shifts. i hope it works! coz if it doesnt, then i have to cut my hours and only work 3 days a week instead of 6 (meaning, lesser shopping money for me!). i have to figure out something for the extra time i'll have! i'll try to look for another part-time job. housekeeping perhaps?

No comments: