Saturday, September 23, 2006

On Bong

He was one of the first internet boyfriends i had. We started talking way back in 2000. He was still in Manila then. We talk constantly, text, cellphone and emails. Then he went to Singapore and we continued our communication. I know it was a little spendy on his part, calling me almost everyday, but he still did it. I did my part by texting him a lot too. Sometimes I call him. He often sing to me on the phone and i liked that very much. We kept in touch until 2003. But it wasnt as of often as the first couple years. He just got so busy with his work travelling that he couldnt find time for me anymore. I cant blame him. I am thousands of miles away. I have moved on too. But in my heart he has a special place. Because i thought we shared something special...
But i was so wrong! Yesterday i said hi to him in YM. It's not often that i see him go online so i was happy when i saw him. But he didnt recognize me. We never saw each other maybe that's why. But I tried to refresh his memory, but nothing. I didnt understand why. Then i realized, maybe i didnt mean anything to him. maybe what happened between us wasnt special at all! I was so foolish to believe it was.
Well, I guess it doesnt matter anymore. I am happy now. I hope he's happy too... Wish we could've remained friends. But i guess that'll never happen.
You called me - Mahal...

No comments: