Sunday, September 24, 2006

Untitled

I dont know why i feel sad today. It must be the weather. The sun hasn't been out for the past few days. It's been cold and gloomy. I'm stuck here at home coz it's too cold to go anywhere. Besides, i really need time to be by myself and think. Rick has been hinting again that he wants to go on a vacation. I guess he's bored. We dont do anything fun. It'll just get worse once winter is here. We wont be able to go out at all! I feel bad coz he's bored and i am not! A lot has happened to me the past couple months and i feel like i still dont have a system going with my new life. I am still trying to catch up with laundry, ironing and all other housework. So, i am not bored at all! Tired, maybe, but not bored. Although, yah it can get boring when all i do is work and home, but i like that. TV makes me happy. Cuddles makes me happy. Just being home and feel secure makes me happy. I really dont need to go anywhere just to have fun. All i need is something to do.

Now, I realized that Rick and I have different interest. He likes to go out. While I only went to bars before just to meet guys. But now that i have him, i am not interested anymore. I used to like go to the movies and make-out, but with the movie theaters here so small, you cant even whisper or yet, "do" anything! Besides, we dont need to go anywhere just to make out! hahaha I really need to come up with something before he gets really bored. I feel bad too coz i work too much and i always come home from work tired. Something really has to change... Help!

Anyway, it's fall! Meaning, new season of my favorite shows is coming up! Like Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Nip/Tuck, CSI and Dancing with the Stars! These are the reasons i like staying home. I used to have at least one favorite show for each day. But with 7th Heaven and Charmed gone, my line-up isn't complete. Plus i am tired of watching Sex and The City reruns!

I really should get a life!

No comments: