Monday, August 04, 2008

An Opportunity

Got a call this morning from the manager of the Business Office at the hospital, she wanted to know if I want to come in and take a test for a job opening at their department. I'm so glad I was considered. I have been hoping to get a job at their department for a while now. I wanted to use my office skills rather than wash dishes all day. I talked to my boss about the opportunity and she was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I get to do what I want and sad because she hates to let me go. She considers me to be one of her best workers. I am excited about this new opportunity. I am really hoping to get a full time job. Preferably during the day. Because I want to spend my nights with hubby. I'm confused as of the moment on what to do. I hate to quit at BOI because the pay there is really good. Juggling two jobs wont be too bad. Hopefully I can keep both jobs since they are part-time. Well, I guess i'll make the decision once I get the job. There's no point in worrying about something that didn't happen yet.

I better go to bed. Get some rest. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: