Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Job

Today I started on my new job. Everybody seems to be nice. They had a little potluck lunch for no special reason at all. They just want to eat! Another girl started today as well. So it was cool. I have the advantage though because I mostly know everybody in the facility. The job is not so hard. All I need to do is register patients for admission or diagnostic imaging, help visitors find their way in the building and answer the phone. That's pretty much it! I had the short shift today, so I only worked four hours. Which isn't too bad because then I get to work at my other job!

My schedule is pretty messed up for now. I am actually working three jobs! Still have to finish my schedule at the kitchen and that is until next week. But after that, I am pretty much on my own. Don't know what my hours would be like with my new job, either way, I have to talk to my BOI boss and let him know my schedule. He's flexible so it shouldn't be a problem (I hope!). If it is, then it's time for me to go. I know they pay really well, but they don't have benefits, and the way the company is being ran... I don't think they'll make it. So I better stick to my job at the hospital. The health care industry is stable, plus they have really good benefits. But, I am still hoping having both jobs wont be a problem... Variety in life is always fun. The challenge keeps my mind working!

Please do pray for me... Hope all goes well.

1 comment:

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Holy cow joy u have 3 jjobs now! yayaman kana nyan joy:)