Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Road Trip to Arizona - Day 1

Our long awaited trip finally happened today. We left around eight for our 3-day road trip to Arizona. Car is packed to the brim! We have to pack two weeks worth of clothing. No choice because I don't want to do any laundry while on the road. Brought a bunch of munchies too to entertain ourselves because we will be on the road for 10 hours everyday for the next 3 days! I know... it would have been quicker if we flew... but then, we wont see much! This way, we get to see the Rockies and most of all... the Grand Canyon!

Well, we survived the first day. Saw a lot of wind mill today and I fell in love with it. Seeing them all lined up, turning and producing power at the same time, amazed me somehow. Took a bunch of pictures of it. Crazy! The view was mostly of cornfields. So nothing exciting. But Rick said tomorrow's drive will be more scenic! I'm excited! We'll be going through the Rocky Mountain High of Colorado tomorrow. Plus, it won't be a very long drive like today!

We are relaxing now in our comfy hotel room. We just got done with supper, so now, we are getting ready for bed. I sort of promised myself to write an entry for this trip as much as I can. To somehow remind me of the entire experience.

Will be posting pictures soon..

No comments: