Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Update

I'm back to my old template! So sad... I monkeyed around with it this morning trying to fix the right margin. It was too wide that's why. But by some unforeseen event, my monkeying was saved and my template was ruined. So I decided to go back to my old design. I didn't have time to fix it, specially I was at work. I felt bad sneaking around, so every time the phone rang, I jumped!

We had our first grilled steak tonight cooked in our new grill! I got the grill for my birthday. I know... it's not a romantic gift, but I have been dying to get one! I really want to try some of Rachel Ray's grilled recipes, so now with my new grill, I can! But unfortunately, can't do any cooking this week. Have some other plans... I promised R I owe him a yummo dinner. Will take pictures if it's pretty enough and post it here!

It's quite a birthday I had. Although I had to work, I still had fun and the celebration went on for days... the kitchen crew made me this huge cookie cake on the day of and sang the birthday song. Yesterday, I got a card from my mother in law with a check in it! Today at BOI, my boss bought me a cake and they sang to me too! I felt special and loved... So nice...

I got quite a scare today. I checked my personal bank account and found three charges that I didn't do. Called the bank right away and canceled my debit card. It wasn't much but I am filing a dispute. I expected them to be more vigilant about stuff like foreign transactions, but I guess not. They assured me I will get my money back. So that made me feel better. I am still worried about having my identity stolen, so I better check on my credit report soon. I don't know how they got a hold of my card number, I guess from my online shopping. So, I better stop that bad habit. Nothing is secure in this cyber world...

Well, I better get some zzzz's, i've been up since 4 this morning. I feel really tired. Hopefully. i'll sleep better tonight.

Tata!