Friday, July 25, 2008

Morning

I'm having a cup of coffee right now. Sitting in front of the computer. The television blaring in the background. That's my morning ritual when I have the day off. Friday is when I have the whole day to myself. I usually spend it doing household chores and whatnot. Some days I just sit in the recliner, eyes glued on the tv, in my pajamas and just be plain LAZY for a day. It's not one of my proudest moment, but it certainly is a favorite!

Work has been so confusing lately. I wanted to quit my morning job because of renumeration reasons. A sales person just got hired and he's being paid more than me! It makes me mad thinking about it. But this is life, it's not fair all the time. Because of my frustration, I started the week looking for jobs in the area both online and on the paper. I was going to apply to a couple but decided not to. A little more sacrifice wont hurt. Specially if we're planning to move next year. I did apply as a bank teller. Did not get the job, was not even considered for it! I know I'm overqualified. They want high school graduates. But it doesn't hurt to try. Speaking of jobs, I'm really proud of Ping-ping. She was selected by her company to go to England for more training. That is really great! I've never had that honor my entire life! I couldn't even get myself a salary raise! But, being we're related, I get to share that honor too... My family must be really proud of her. And, anxious for pasalubong! (Raise your hand if you want one!)

Hopefully, next week would be better. I have come to terms with life being not fair and all. But there's still this one thing that I am struggling with. Something that confuses me about myself. I have been pondering about it for weeks now and can't seem to find the right answers.

Oh well... I guess that's why they call this LIFE!

Enlighten me.

No comments: