Saturday, June 21, 2008

Marital Bliss


It's our fourth year wedding anniversary today! It seems like it was only yesterday when we had our wedding. Time sure flies when you are having a good time! A few of my co-workers knew about our anniversary. When I told them it's our fourth year, they would exclaim - oh, you're just babies! Most of them have been married for 20 years or so... So yah, we are babies! Hopefully someday we will celebrate our twentieth too. We will be old by then. But, if we're are still able... I want to have another wedding! I love being a bride...

Our four years together has been an adventure. We have traveled a lot. He showed and taught me a lot of things about the country and about nature. Because of him I became interested in sports and politics. Because of him I continue to grow. Our marriage is not perfect. We have our own faults. We argue. We have our differences. But we have a lot of things in common and the greatest one is our love for each other. So no matter what happens, at the end of the day, we know, we still have each other to love and to hold. Everyday, we continue to learn something, we continue to grow in love. Tomorrow is yet another day for an exciting adventure.

To my Richard - You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my best friend. Life is wonderful because of you. It may be tough sometimes, but as long as we have each other, nothing else matters. Looking forward to fifty more years of marital bliss with you! I love you!

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart...

No comments: