Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happiness Is...

Life hasn't been the best for the past few weeks. But the hardship did not dampen my spirits. I remain to be true to my name. Happy. A blessing. During hard times is the best time to think about good stuff. So when I found out that Odette, the little miss firefly, is having a contest in her blog, I made sure that I'll find time in my busy life to somehow join and try my luck. What have I got to lose, right? Anyway, at the end of this month, she'll have a random drawing for the goodies that she made herself. It's really simple, you just need to make a blog entry about happiness... Details of the contest is posted in her blog. So, if you're interested, do drop by her blog and say hello. You'll find interesting stuff like craft and recipes there. But most of all, you'll find a friend.

Closing my eyes now and going to my happy place... :)

Happiness is...

  • knowing that somebody missed you while you were gone.
  • a random gift from your special someone. the occasion? - just because!
  • a warm bed at the end of a cold winter day.
  • having someone to cuddle no matter what the season.
  • being blessed and becoming a blessing.
  • having friends who care and share.
  • being loved and loving in return. unconditionally!

1 comment:

ms firefly said...

thanks joy, happy happy list! somehow i wanted to cry, your list is sooooooo true.

i'll link it to my sidebar now. thanks again!