Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blonde Moment

I have always wanted to change the way i look. It has been my tradition to cut my hair really short for the new year. Put some color and viola! I'm a new person! But only for a while... the hair starts to grow back and the color fades away. This year I decided to grow my hair long and let my natural curls flourish! But I still crave the change! So today I had blonde highlights put in my hair! It's a change/mistake that's gonna stick with me for a while. Never did I know that highlights would be this many! I expected the highlights just to be on top of my head... not all over! Now, I look like a blonde with black highlights! Argh!

But I don't think it looks that bad. It just needs getting used to. Or better yet, avoid the mirror! Oh well... I finally have the change that I was craving for. So why am i whining?! It's too dramatic that's why. But, i'll live! Besides, it'll grow back. Eventually! You would understand my sentiment better if I post a picture. But I still have to muster the strength to take one and share it with the world! Oh, the joy of being a woman! I really do change my mind a lot. Like, right now, i wish i picked a different color. But too late for that. I just have to live with my choices and deal with it. It's not the end of the world, right?

Back to my laundry now... was not able to do them this weekend coz i was at my mother in law's. She turned 90 last Saturday! We had a party for her and we had over 150 in attendance. It was a blast! Will write more about it next time. I really have to finish the laundry or else we'll go commando tomorrow! But, the ironing is a different story...

Lazy butt! :-)

No comments: