Wednesday, March 12, 2008

February Blank

I can't believe I didn't have a single entry last month! I swear I wrote something... It was probably about nothing anyway. Just like all the other entries! :-)

Hmmm.... what did we do last month... Oh, I know! Valentine's Day! We didn't do anything that day. Rick had to work that night and I have been working like a horse lately. So nothing romantic happened. We went out to a fancy restaurant that weekend and he gave me a bouquet of roses, which was free! Menard's gave away their leftover flowers from valentine's hehehe... what a cheapo! But the gesture was greatly appreciated, thank you. Towards the end of the month we went to Oshkosh, WI for Rick's conference, spent a couple nights there and then after that we stayed at WI Dells for a couple of nights again. Oshkosh wasn't nice. We got lost each time we try to explore the city. Durango's, a Mexican restaurant there was really good though. WI Dells is the Kid's Capital of the State! Lot's of fun stuff to do for kids. And obviously, the place was packed - with whinny little brats! I loved our stay there. Food was great and right across our hotel is Tanger Outlet! Great shopping!

To sum it all up, last month wasn't too bad. I still feel overworked though. I need more vacation! Rick's birthday is coming up. Still don't know what to do for him. He doesn't want a party. We are going to see his mom instead and celebrate it with her. Hope we'll have fun!

Work is so stressful. :-(

No comments: