Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chocolates and Noses

Chocolates... who can never say no to them. I can! Yesterday my lady boss came to the office and told everyone that we got a package from France. A customer sent us a box of chocolates for Christmas. It's long overdue, but, better late than never! She offered it to everyone, while yacking about how her husband-the president of the company- was digging into them during the weekend. We opened the box and everything looked so scrumptious. Can't wait to taste it! But I had to decline because I know how her husband is... He picks his nose while reading his emails! Eeew! Talk about GROSS! The thought even makes me nauseous. One time, I had to help him with something on his computer, I literally felt the germs crawled from my fingertips all the way to the tip of my hair! The mouse was sticky and the keyboard was gunky! I don't know how a person can stand all the filth around! I'm not a neat freak, but hey, who can blame me! Nose picking is a no no in public! So I said no to the chocolates even if she made a big deal about it being made in France. Big deal, Swiss chocolate is the best!

Anyway, my sweetie pie hunny bunch bought me a box of chocolates Sunday. Although it's not from France or Switzerland, it was still delicious! And germ free. He was so sweet... I had to work the entire weekend while he stayed home relaxing. So he thought of giving me something for being such a hard worker... Oh... i feel loved. Although, he told me to only eat one a day because I am trying to lose weight! Which makes sense! I joined the "biggest loser" challenge at work. So far, I am not doing too well. Michelle is the winner, she lost 7 lbs in two weeks! Call that lucky! She's being so secretive about what she's doing. I can't really blame her coz it's a competition and money is involved. So, i just have to figure things out on my own. I know there's no magic potion. I wish there was... I have five more months to catch up. Better do something about it huh.

Winter. Weight gain season. *slump*


No comments: