Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blogging Business

I came upon somebody's blog and she says that she's being paid to blog. I have heard about this but i just don't know how... Well, so i tried to visit the website and learn more about it. I went through the process, fill-in all the information needed to have an account with them. Nothing fishy so far. They didn't ask for too personal information until i logged out and logged back in. They want my social security number! Now that's a bummer! I would never disclose such information to anybody on the web! So there goes my money making dream. I hope someday someone will show me how to do it and lead me to a legitimate site.

Anyway, I am sore from raking the yard for three hours! Yup, I got a lot done. The yard looks so much better now. Tomorrow, more leaves will be on the ground! But at least I got rid of some of them. That's just how fall weather is. You have to deal with a lot of LEAVES! It's not too bad though. The trees looks so pretty when they change colors. But once they're done, then, they end up on the ground. Then they don't look pretty anymore. They look messy and you have to clean it up! After all our hardwork, the neighbor's yard still look so much better. But he rakes his yard everyday! That should make a difference. Saw him kicking a pile of leaves towards the side of the road the other day. Wind was gusting and so that sent the leaves flying all over the place. Most of it ended on our side of the street. Smart-ass!

I realized my entry last week had a little bit of a sad tone to it. It's just that i have been talking to a friend who's having some problems. And hearing her sad story made me sad too. Life is full of surprises and not all of them is pleasant. We just have to be strong and persevere. Just like the blogging business. I know someday i'll figure it out! It might be too late. But i know it'll happen. I'll just keep my hopes up and smile!

Autumn of change... exciting!


No comments: