Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day for Me from Rick

My hunny bunny woke me up with a phone call. It was already 9:20 am and i am still in bed. I don't feel so good today. I got up, pick up the phone and found pink roses and chocolates by the dresser in the bedroom. I smiled and thanked him for such a sweet gesture. It sure is nice waking up to something beautiful especially if you're not feeling good. Tells me i'm going to have a wonderful day after all! I was still on the phone with Rick and he asked me if i have been anywhere in the house! That's a hint that there's more treasure somewhere! He tells me to have some coffee like i usually do. So i got up went to the kitchen and there i found more roses, red this time, and i smiled some more... It feels so good to be loved... I then proceeded to arrange the flowers in the vase. After i was done, i then got some coffee and there i saw a heart shaped, pink cookie to go with my coffee! Oh what a wonderful surprise! My ricky thinks of everything! He told me the day is not over yet. That's another hint. So i am expecting more surprises later...

I love you Mr. Schneider! You rock!

2 comments:

oLebb said...

hi, what happened?? what happened after?? bitin mana oi..heheh

Joy said...

he gave me three scratch-off lottery tickets! not one of them was a winner! Hahaha... then, he made a dinner reservation at some restaurant here for a sunday brunch, since i was working nites that week. that's all!