Saturday, November 11, 2006

Normal

I finally had a normal weekend. No work and no emergencies. So, i was able to do some shopping. I bought another pair of boots, purse and a couple shirts for Rick. We got a good deal for all of them. Although we were ripped off by that guy selling coupons! It was community appreciation day so there were people selling coupons for $5 by the door at Herberger's. With that coupon, you get $10 off your purchase at the store and additional 20% off on regular priced items. But, that wasnt true! By the time we checked out, we couldnt use any of the coupon! 'Coz stuff we bought were already on sale! The problem is, everything in the store is on sale! Arrgh! There goes our five bucks! What a scam!

It was my mom's birthday last november 3rd. I wasnt able to call them (again!) coz i had to work! i dont know what's up with my schedule! It seems like whenever it's somebody's birthday i have to work really early! It sucks! I only sent her an e-card and she said that the card made her cry... awwww that's so sweet. I didnt mean for her to cry! I just wanted to let her know we miss her and how much we love her. We do miss being with the family.

Anyway, i have to get going... Tom Cruise is waiting for me and it's getting late! Have to wake up early tomorrow for church.

No comments: