Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mechie - soon to be Mom

Kay-kay is pregnant! Finally! I am really happy for her. I am glad too that she had told everyone in the family about her good news. Coz i dont think i can keep her secret any longer! I am going to be an aunt soon! It's a first in our family and that's why i am so excited. She told me that she's feeling a lot of weird things in her body. I felt sorry for her but it'll be over soon... She is gonna be a great mom. I remember how she takes care of everybody at home. She was like the little mom and i was like the little dad. She cooks while i yell at everybody! :-)

Rick asked me if i was okay with her getting pregnant before me. I told him i am perfectly fine with it! I know things happen in God's time. I am glad too that my parents will have a grandkid soon! A tiny bundle of joy! It'll change the family. I am just so exicited! and kay-kay getting pregnant gave me hope too because we both have the same condition but she was able to conceive. So, no sad stories for me! I am excited and very happy for jong and kay. Wohoo! Way to go! More to come!

Kay-kay, you're not an ATE anymore. You're gonna be a MAMA!

Mechie and Jong, congratulations! We now have a greater reason to come home. Maybe we'll see you guys in a year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kuya Jong and Ate Kay Congratulations!!! I am happy with this good news and I bet everybody is excited knowing it would be the first, I know what it feels ate joy been there and done that, so much joy and love would overflow if a new bundle of joy is added in the family.

God bless to everyone!