Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 3

I don't know why, but I always wake up really early when I don't have to and want to sleep in when I have to wake up early. Today was one of those days. I was really looking forward to sleeping in while on vacation. But, so far, I've been waking up at 6am! Feel rested though so no biggie.

First thing I did was look out my window to see if the fog is gone. To my disappointment, it was denser than when we went to bed last night. I'm beginning to think the weather is going to be like this the whole week. But, on the bright side, we don't have to deal with freezing temperature and snow. Here, I get to wear shorts and flipflops. Plus, I get to enjoy some quality time with Rick. I get to blog as well! It's funner when facing the computer does not mean crunching numbers.

Things are never what we expect it to be. We just have to look at it in a different perspective and appreciate what was given. I am grateful.

No comments: