Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Weekend

Another weekend has gone by and I still feel tired. Back to work tomorrow and I am so not looking forward to it. I love my pj's too much. Didn't do much while at home. Was a domestic diva for the weekend. I cooked the meals, cleaned up the kitchen, did the laundry and oh! was a massage therapist too. That's the glory or being a housewife. No, I am not complaining. I love playing housewife once in a while. I am too much of a workaholic that I feel guilty about leaving Rick at lot. Pampering him once in a while is my way of paying him back for the patience and the understanding he unconditionally gives me. It's really a nice feeling to be loved...

Anyway, did a little shopping yesterday and I got a pretty good deal with my loot. Paid a total of $6.58 for nine items. Including a pair of jeans! I know! It's crazy! Couldn't believe it myself. Wanna hear something else that's crazy? This afternoon, while preparing supper, I watched the last few minutes of the Vikings-Packers football game with Rick. The Vikings were behind 27-21. Rick was all upset as usual because his team is going to lose again! Tried to lift up his spirits by telling him they're going to score a touch down and they did! The call was challenged by the other team and so he was all upset again. Told him don't worry, the call was correct... and it was! I was all smiles and told him to have a little faith... So the score was 27-28 Vikings. But the Vikings were still in trouble, the other team is in a scoring position now and is definitely going to win the game. They were going for the field goal (that's three points) with only thirty something seconds left on the clock. He gave up and started mumbling about how his team sucks. I told him the kicker is going to miss the goal. What do you know... the guy DID! I laughed. Who knows I have ESPN?! Unfortunately, he believed my ESPN word. I meant ESP my dear... I guess I am very unpredictable huh. :)

No comments: