Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Here comes the bride...

all dressed in white... yes, that would be me! tomorrow!

i cant explain my feelings... i'm excited and nervous at the same time! i'm afraid i wont be able to sleep tonite! i dont know why i am so worried though, it's not like my husband will change his mind and not show up at church! we're already married! two years in fact! or me, do a julia roberts stunt and run! i'm more worried about tripping during the bridal march or do something stupid while we're up in the pulpit. i'm crossing my fingers and hope that everything will be perfect.

But it's a nice feeling getting married again. it proves that after two years of being married, we still want to be together. he still wants to be with me. and i still want to be with him. i can never imagine myself being with somebody else. i dont want anybody else. he's not perfect. so am i. but our imperfection made us perfect for each other. i'm lucky he found me. i was thousands of miles away. but he found me. true love thus wait. and i am glad i did.

to my ricky, thank you. i couldnt ask for anything more. you are wonderful! you are so kind to me, so patient and understanding. i can be a handful sometimes but you still smile and say you love me. how did i get so lucky? i dont know. i think somebody up there loves me. HE gave me YOU! my wonderful ricky...

Happy 2nd year Anniversary! I love you!

No comments: