Sunday, January 04, 2009

Twilight Madness

Why Bella Swan?

Why Stephanie Meyer?

I can't stand what happened in Eclipse. Two sleepless nights were devoted to finish two books. Bored. Disappointed. Halfway through the third book I was down to reading just the dialogue. I finished the book just for the sake of finishing. Twilight was indeed so much better than it's sequel. I wish it was a book by itself rather than a series. It would have been better. I would have been happier. It's only a book I know... but all the fuss about how good it was and how great a writer she is made me curios. But honestly, I was very disappointed. I was pouting when I finally put down the book. You can't blame me if I am not too excited to read Breaking Dawn.

Yes I am mad! Losing sleep over these books was not worth it. Hmp! I hope The Deathly Hallows is better reading.

I was bitten and it hurt!

No comments: