Friday, August 03, 2007

Time Flies!

It's already August. It seems like it was only yesterday when we celebrated Christmas... Time does fly nowadays. It's hard to catch up sometimes but we have to. Good thing my schedule is pretty much the same now. Although it still involve lots of work days and very little time for me and my life.

I am mostly tired nowadays. Probably because i am working too many hours or maybe because i don't sleep very well at night. I guess, both! Sometimes when the alarm wakes me up in the morning, the first thing that comes to my mind is "darn!", coz i don't want to get up yet but i have to! I feel terrible when that happens coz i am suppose to be thankful for another day. But there are just days when sleepy me wants to stay in bed a little longer...

I feel like i'm in a rut nowadays. I don't know why, but Rick noticed it too. He said i seem to be unhappy. But really i feel weird. Shopping doesn't even cheer me up! I feel sad but i don't know why i am sad... I am tired all the time, maybe that's why i am sad... I really need a break. I finally have the weekend off but we have to go to the Diethelm (Rick's mom's side of the family) reunion on Sunday. Now i can't just relax at home, stay in my undies, not take a shower, eat junk food and just watch tv all day... oh how i miss those days...

News people are still talking about the 35W bridge in Minneapolis that collapsed. It was really a tragedy. Everybody was in shock. My friend at work called her brother who lives in the cities immediately when she saw what happened on the news. Rick called his family too just to make sure that they are fine. Everyone was fine. Thank God! I got goosebumps while watching the news coz it was just so sad... We never expect anything like this to happen... especially not in America!

No comments: